Terms & Conditions for CDC Vouchers
- The CDC digital vouchers are:
- Expressed in Singapore Dollars;
- Redeemable at participating merchants displaying the CDC Voucher decal;
- Not valid for purchase of lottery products, petrol, diesel, alcohol or cigarettes;
- Not for resale/ exchangeable for cash or gift vouchers; and
- Not renewable upon expiry and the expiry date is final. Vouchers will expire on 31 December 2022.
Multiple vouchers may be used in a single transaction and any unused amount or value in a voucher is not refundable.
- Singaporean residents are to claim the CDC digital vouchers digitally by logging in via Singpass. Where hardcopies of the vouchers are printed (the “Voucher Printouts”):
- the Voucher Printouts cannot be exchanged or replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged; and
- defaced, damaged or expired Voucher Printouts will not be accepted at the participating merchants.
- People’s Association, through the five Community Development Councils:
- does not warrant the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods or services obtained through the use of the voucher(s);
- will not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between the participating merchant and the voucher holder; and
- reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
All data including your personal data will be used, disclosed to and stored in applications or platforms (such as RedeemSG) which are owned by, licensed to, managed or controlled by other government agencies such as GovTech for the purposes of administering the CDC Voucher scheme. Your personal data may also be used and/or disclosed to other government agencies for such other purposes as may be permitted under the applicable laws.
Brought to you by: